For Available Puppies Scroll Down
"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies."
-- Gene Hill
NOTE: We no longer breed our own puppies.
- 1. We do complete health screenings and first shots on all our puppies as well as provide a Florida Veterinary's health certificate.
- 2. We offer a comprehensive puppy replacement health guarantee of three years. If anything is wrong with the puppy, we will take him/her back and replace with a new one.
- 3. We do not breed for eye color as all colors are AKC acceptable.
- 4. We require spay/neuter on our puppies and provide a spay/neuter contract; however, puppies for showing/breeding are available to selective approved homes only.
- 5. We require a phone or in person interview for prospective adopters/buyers in addition to our contract/questionnaire.
- 6. We will give you a package with the food the puppy is eating, a toy, a collar, and other goodies as well as a set of instructions about the breed, expectations, etc.
- 7. We will take back your puppy at any time during his/her lifetime if you can't keep him/her any longer.
- 8. We require a non-refundable $150 to hold a puppy until the litter is born. If for any reason the litter does not have the puppy wanted, we will roll the deposit over to the next litter. This amount will be deducted from your total cost of the puppy. No deposits will be returned.
- 9. Our prices range from $750 to $950 total per puppy depending on AKC papers for pet or to show.
10. Please, keep in mind that if you have inquired about a litter, but you haven't sent a deposit, a puppy could not be held for you, and you will select a puppy after the people who have given deposits select theirs. Thank you for your interest in our puppies...
6 puppies available now. Pictures below. These are $600, purebred, no papers.Ready to go home on January 15th.